cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Enumerated Drop Down List under WebDynPro Native?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am developing a Adobe Interactive form based on WebDynPro for ABAP. I saw 'Enumerated Drop Down List' under WebDynPro Native and 'Drop-Down List' under Standard.

Pls. let me know the differnce? when i hve to use the 1st when i have to use 2nd?

I am guessing the SUBMIT button works in the below manner, pls. let me know is my guess is correct?

Pull SUBMIT button from 'WebDynPro Native' library to our form layout part, then, come to the property pane of 'InteractiveForm' UI element of MY_VIEW, then assign a Event Handler (say a METHOD, when_SUBMIT_button_pressed) to the exisiting SUBMIT event, so, when user pressess the SUBMIT button on the form, the code, which we wrote in when_SUBMIT_button_pressed will get triggered.

Basically, why there are 2 blocks, 1is for STANDARD and the 2nd is WebDynPro Native?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard set of controls is for old Netweaver (before 7.1 release) and requires the client to install a browser plugin to work. The Web Dynpro Native controls are for using ZCI (Zero Client Installation) so you won't need to install any plugin in the client side. In ZCI all the functions are implemented in javascript.

Regards, Aldo.

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you

1) Now, i am developing a ZCI form only onm our ECC 6.0 system, so, i should ALWAYS choose a 'object type' from WebDynPro Native library? meaning, i should even do not look at all on STANDARD library?

2) Also pls. let me know is my guess is correct abt SUBMIT button linkage from IFbA to SAP WD?

Answers (0)