cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Availability from Order to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an issue with stock, where an order has been created asking for 1 unit of product X - but when we go to create the delivery in VL01N we are advised that 0 units are availble. Even though MMBE shows 33 unrestricted, and the ATP check demonstrates that the sales order has1 unit confirmed, with 18 units not confirmed at all.

I have tried removing confirmed stock from other orders (using CO06) but we are still getting the same problem.

Can anyone recommend what steps I should use to troubleshoot this?

Malc DG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MalcDG

Is this MTO scenario? if so then you need to bring that stock under sales order stock, this can be done using MB1C or MB1B. If you executed via production order, then this should happen automatically.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - no, it's not a MTO order; we satisfy orders from purchased stock. The ATP check determines this ok, and shows that the stock is availble to the sales order, it's only when we create the delivery that it says that 0 units are available.

As there is unrestricted stock in MMBE, and the ATP system is saying that the order is ok, I am struggling to find a way to see what is making the system think that 0 units are available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the 'Scheduled for Delivery' column in MMBE. May be there might be some orders scheduled for delivery and hence stock not available while delivery creation.

Regards

Madhu