cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O Communication Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an error. In QAS, I have an Idoc to File scenario. I triggered an idoc from WE19 by adding data manually and it reached XI. I went to BD10 and then tried to trigger from there. I got an error like this

1 Master Idoc set up for message type

0 communication IDoc(s) generated for message type

Any clue why I get this error ?

Midhun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u verify the Validity date of the distribution model view is if already created.

- $andeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

How do I verify the date ? How do I check if the distribution model vew is created ?

Midhun

0 Kudos

Get into BD64 -> Create a disribution model view with ECC as Sender & PI as the Reciever with the respective IDOC Message Type if not yet created. At that step, it would prompt for the Validity date of the Model View Created. Verify if the Current date is less than the Valid To date if already created.

- $andeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep

I created a Model View. Now, I don't see nodes under that as I see under other scenarios. I only see the Model View that I created ECC_XI_File. How do I get nodes? I just have one line there. I saved it. Should I add more details ?

I have only entered the four fields

Where do I enter the Logical System Names of both Source and Target ?

Midhun

0 Kudos

Just select the Model view created & click on Add Bapi. Key in the Sender & Reciever LS Names and the Object & Method name + Save.

- $andeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep

Thanks very much man. It's working perfectly. I can see the Idocs in SXMB_MONI

Midhun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the IDoc partner profile configurations (WE20).

For automatic IDoc transfer, the Output Mode should be 2.

If the IDocs are getting ready for dispatch (status 30, and yellow light on WE05 monitor, they can be triggered by running the program RSEOUT00, so they'll become green and being sent to PI.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

When I try RSEOUT00, I get the message No IDoc is ready for processing

Midhun