cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not open Integration Directory nor Integration Repository help please!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to load the integration directory and repository java parts.

The funny thing is that it worked yesterday for me, but I re-installed a newer version of Java and it crashed. I have tried to delete all the Java versions and install the version 1.6.0_03_b21 (this version works for my team mates), but I have only found version 1.6.0_03_b07, and it does not work.

I am able to acces to the SAP PI 7.1 portal (http://proxy:port/dir/start/index.jsp), but when I enter here and try to access to the integration directory/repository, I get an error.

Your help is much apreciated. Greetings from Spain!

Edited by: Silvia Garcia Rua on Jul 7, 2011 6:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the answers, but I am still not able to open them.

Hope this error message helps:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: http://<<host>>:<<port>>/rep/repository/com.sap.xpi.ib.client.jar

at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getJarFileWithoutCache(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getCachedJarFile(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getCachedJarFile(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload.downloadEagerorAll(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.downloadResources(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareLaunchFile(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error 504 usually means that the upstream server is down (no response to the gateway/proxy), rather than that the upstream server and the gateway/proxy do not agree on the protocol for exchanging data.

In my opinion, try to open with a browser like Mozilla Firefox.

Set: In Settings Tab (Firefox)-> Options -> Application Tab -> Select JNLP file extension -> Set "ask ever"

Then, when you try to open Repository, select Java Runtime exe, from Java directory version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi spantaleoni

Thanks for the info. I can only use internet explorer, but I am not able to finde the jnpl option.

Where can I find it?

Thanks,

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Try following thing.

1) Deleting temporary files created by Java. (Control panel--> JAVA >View> Delete)

2) Control Panel> JAVA> Network Setting--> Radio Button Direct Connection

3) Integration Builder> Administration-> JAVA Web Start Administration--> Re-initialization and force signing.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the answers, now I can access to both.

I have installed a previos version of Java (1.6.0_03), and also I have updated the caches, and initialize some of the proposed fields and they work.

Have a nice day,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Perform the below step:

Integration Builder> Administration-> JAVA Web Start Administration--> Re-initialization and force signing.

This function will cause the above re-collection and additionally a re-signing of ALL resources with a dummy certificate. The original SAP signatures of the jarfiles will be lost. It is recommended to use this function only in test systems. To get back the original SAP signatures the application has to be deployed again.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check your hosts file.

<IPAdress> <PI hostname> <PI fullhostname>

is neccessary to opne IR/ID

Naoki

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First disable the proxy settings and try to open Integration repository and Integration directory.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error:

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><jnlp spec="1.0+" codebase="http://cfgpics1d:57000/dir/">

name="com.tensegrity.generic.defaultattribute." recursive="true" part="part-126"/><package name="com.tensegrity.generic.event." recursive="true" part="part-126"/><package name="com.tensegrity

jnlp file truncated after 10K

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you did not see then refer this link

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

former_member611181
Participant
0 Kudos

May be this might help. Try this one --

Delete your Java Web Start cache and start the application again.

To do this, go to control panel -> java. On the General tab, click settings under Temporary Internet Files and choose delete files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if JAVA_HOME and PATH variables are correctly set on your computer now?

Regards,

Shitij