cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management in ECC

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to audit management. Can anyone help with the following queries:

1. How to create notification for reminders to audit and CAPA ?

2. How to attach Excel Question List. The steps please.

3. How the calculation is being done and the formula being used for arriving at the RESULT.

4. Is there any document which can be referred other than help.sap.com ?

5.How is archieving done.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For CAPA reminders you can refer to the std program PLM_AUDIT_REMINDER_01.

Regarding archival, we have some preprocessing programs like . Managed through SARA transaction.

Search with PLM_AUDITARC

For example PLM_AUDIT_ARC_AUD_CHECK.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3086c7f3-cb3f-2d10-c9ab-87227e81a...

Regards

Keerthi

0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Actually I am doing a implementation project for a client who requires Internal Audit management module. And they are having lots of requirement. The following are some of the entire lot.

1. Can you please share the steps for loading Question List in excel. Is a customisation required ?

2. Do you have any document as to how to calculate the result, How is the calculation happening?

3. How to send reminders for audit e.g. I want to sent reminders to the auditee, auditors 7 days prior to audit.

4. Is there a provision to configure Escalation mechanism for actions to be taken after audit in case they are not completed within a stipulated timeline ? If not what is the way out?

5. The client also wants Risk Management - They want to have the provision to know the impact, probability of occurrence and assess the risks of each activity.

Thanks a lot,

Mona