Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have created a milestone billing plan at Item Level as follow:

06.07.2011 Z001 CT CFP Down Payment 13,89 20,00 GBP 4 C 01 FAZ

05.08.2011 Z002 CT CFP Milestone Billing 69,44 99,99 GBP 1 C 01 F2

05.09.2011 Z003 CT CFP Closing invoice 44,01 GBP 3 C 01 F2

I have the following question:

1- Is it a standard SAP requirement to have - on the Closing invoice output form - the history of the other invoices and down payment already made, or do I have to set it up one way or the other?

2- If I maintain the milestone billing plan at Header Level, can I have this requirement on the Closing Invoice too?

3- Can it be set-up for a Periodic billing plan too.

Please note that: All invoices have been posted and cleared into FI, so client has no outstanding unpaid invoices.

Please advise

Kind regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls see my comments in below.

1. There is no such thumb rule for printing the down payments details in coming invoices, it's all depends on the business process and customer requirement.You can very well capture the details of other invoices details also while creating the other invoices.Instead of capturing the invoice numbers , try to capture the down payment amount only, to reduce the performance issues to system.

2.If the billing plan is maintained at header level, then while closing the invoice there might be an issue if any other line item is on hold or due to some to some issue, it may kept on hold.So the best practise is to have billing plan at item category level.

3.Yes, you can, again it depends on busines process and customer requirement.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Answers (0)