cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Processes and Forms - Enhanced Generic Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a enhanced generic service and it is used to update a Z-table. I have wriiten the code in DO_OPERATION method. Now the issue is every time when "check" is triggered, the Z-table gets updated. I want that the update should happen at the end when all approvals are done as in case of standard services like SAP_PA.

It is written in documentation of BADI - HRASR00GEN_SERVICE_ADVANCED , that database write should be in FLUSH method and OPEN_LUW, CLOSE_LUW and ROLLBACK_LUW should be used in certain way. The data must be stored in an internal buffer that is implemented by the Generic Service .You must implement the actual writing of the data in the FLUSH method.

Request you experts to through some light on this how to implement this generic service.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul Zalte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways :

You can create a method to update the backend tables and call it in your workflow as a separate task . Check the variable PROCSTATE . If the variable is set to PROCESSED then call the table update method.

Also, you can have a field called USER_COMMAND in your scenario and set this to syucomm in the method SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND of the class CL_IM_HRASR00ISR ( Enhance it). In the DO_OPERATION method you can update the back end table based on the value of the field USER_COMMAND.

Thanks,

Vijetha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CL_HRASR00_DISPATCHER class has the above said methods if you go through them you might get some idea.

Thanks,

Aravind