cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"RFC callback server not available" after call to SUSR_INTERNET_USERSWITCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

We are facing an issue doing SUSR_INTERNET_USERSWITCH using the SAP .Net connector version 3.0.2.0 agains an ERP 6.0 EHP4 on NW 7.0 EHP1.

I have checked out the article on http://searchsap.techtarget.com/tip/Do-an-SAP-user-switch-from-a-Web-application, which made it seems very easy to do a user switch.

When we call an RFC, that does a user switch with the above FM, we get an error on the client side saying u201CRFC callback server not availableu201D. On the server side we get a dump CALL_FUNCTION_SEND_ERROR. The dump is made as the switched user, so the switch is done. We have also verified this by doing remote debugging. Our RFC is run correctly and the user switch is made, but just before returning the call to the client again, the error occurs. It seems that somehow it tries to do an RFC-callback when exiting, but we have not asked for this.

Is there something specific, we need to set up either on the client or the server side?

Does anybody have any ideas?

/Jacob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you solved this problem yet?. I have a simular problem:

"RFC callback server not available" when calling "BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKOUTVIEW2" via NCo3.

I think somehow you have to "allow callback" for saphttp.exe..

I really, really really would appreaciate any hint - Pleas help...!

Edited by: Roman Gabriel on Jan 5, 2012 9:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have this same exact need to switch the user from a .NCo 3.0 call to SAP ECC. We login to SAP with NCo with a single generic user, but in some cases, need to switch to the specific user account using the .Net web part client. We can get the user's ID from Active Directory and pass it to the RFC function module (and it is also the same as their SAP user ID).

What is the solution to the bug mentioned in this post? Are there other solutions to this need?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haven't anybody work with this function module before?