cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while using VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am not able to see sales order which is due for billing in the billing due list when I tick the check box No Docs with the billing block. But when I do not check this box I can see the sales order in the billing due list.

In the sales order there is no billing block. Also billing block for closing invoice for downpayment is also removed at sales order level.

Can you please guide me what can be the reason for the above issue.

Thanks in advance,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the document that are due to billing are kept as records in table VKDFS. So you can check if your order is placed here or not (via tcode SE16). If you checked your configuration (like sales order setup in VOV8 and copy control in VTFA) and confirmed that niether credit block, no billing block is stopping the order, try to run report RVV05IVB. It re-calculates and updates VKDFS table.

Also check your selection critieria is you use tcode VF04.

Regards,

VlaD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,,

the problem was with the VKDFS table only

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the billing block in the sales order again.

Because some sort of billing blocks will be updated even you remove them in VA02.

The billing block due to JUrsdiction code will be updated again even you remove in VA02 untill you correct the master data.

I faced same scenario with billing block.

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the enhancement V60P0001 is working. See SAP Note 139888 - VF04 : Billing due list without selection for further informantion

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether any credit block is enabled for this Sales Order.

Release this credit block by using the T.Code VKM3.

Also check in the T.Code V.23,ensure that this order is not appearing in this report.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check those sale orders are flowing in VKM1 & VKM3 also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi