Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Application blank at the browser

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through several threads of SDN to fix the issue but unable to do so.So I'm posting this thread. I'm testing the WDA at the server I mean the ECC6.0 Server and the Client PC where I'm developing and testing the WDA, both are same.When I'm testing the WDA,Log in screen is coming and after putting the userid/password,nothing is coming at the browser.I mean no UI Element is coming at the browser. Looking for you people's valuable suggestion.

Default view has been set where some UI elements exist. So I think some sort of configuration is required from the Browser's side.I'm using IE browser(default).Looking for you people's help to get rid of this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sarbajit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on the application name and find the name of the Interface View.Go to the Window(which is same as Interface view) and find the default view which should be same as the once you developed.

By default while creating a Webdynpro component ,the default view will be attached.I guess you have created another view attached to another window in which all UI elements are present..

The application should refer to the default interface view(Window) attached to your View

Kindly revert back after checking.

Regards

Karthiheyan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbajit,

As suggested execute standard applications and check. if not work may be browser problem..

Go to SICF and execute your application from there and check.

You can also pelase go through this.. Mentioned some NOTES related same issue. pelase check that.

Cheers,

Kris.

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kissnas,

Would you please tell me how to test the application from SICF.Looking for your favorable reply.

Regards,

Sarbajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SICF tcode->execute-sap-bc-webdynpro-sap- here you wil find all application list. find your application

right click on that application click on TEST SERVICE and test it.

Cheers,

Kris.

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha/Krisnann,

As per your suggestion, I've tried to test one of the Standard WDA from both SE80 and SICF but in both cases the logon screen is coming.After login,browser is showing 'Logon is starting'.But after some time 'connection time out' error comes at the browser.

Looking for your reply.

Regards,

Sarbajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can You check with the BASIS team..I guess they will help out..there may be some problem in rendering or showing the application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you testing a standard or custome application..Cna you test any standardapllcaition like WDR_TEST_EVENTS..

sarbajitm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I'm testing a custom one which I've developed.

Regards,

Sarbajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you test with any standard ones Incase in your facing the same issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SICF may that Application is not Activateeed..Actiavtethe applicaiton and test it