cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing values of Extension Schema into the Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have added a value from Extension Schema into the Result Field of the query. But the values for the field is not getting displayed.

In addition, I came across two ways of adding fields from extension schema.

Example: If there is an extension schema <%EXT_TABLE(Contracts.contract) AE, I found some fields added as AE."Field1" and some fields prefixed with schema name as FCI_MAS_GETVLVRESID(AE."Field2"). Can I view the attributes of this table(FCI_MAS_GETVLVRESID).

what is the exact difference between these? Please give a brief explanation about adding the extension fields in to the table.

Thanks in Advance.

Sharmele.

Edited by: Sharmele on Jul 7, 2011 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FCI_MAS_GETVLVRESID is NOT a table it is a function which retrieves the VLV resource ID for a given VLV object id.

If you select the column type as string resource in the result field , this string reource will be resolved and the corresponding value for this resource will be displayed in the results column.

Regards,

Immanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Immanuel.

Value to be added to the extension Schema has been added to Value List Types and Values field of master data and then to the extension definition of Configuration menu. But I am not able to retrive the data from the extension schema. What might be the problem ? Please help.

Sharmele.

Answers (0)