cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Release causes 'SYSFAIL' in CIF Queue due to deletion flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I release forecast through standard activity (/SAPAPO/MC8T - Define Activities for Mass Processing) for a chosen material. During release I get the error message 'sysfail' and the entry stays in the queue with the message "Material xxx is marked for deletion".

Is there a way to avoid the error and to have the FC transferred. Background is that also in ECC we can manually create FC (Transaction MD61). When we don't want FC for a certain material we change the material status. Hence the deletion flag should not be an indicator and should not stop the process.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Tamim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamim,

May I request you to elaborate on , why your business needs to release forecast from APO to SAP ECC for the products which are marked for deletion ?

Normally in business, material master status is used to have control on the processing of the material.

However, when we mark a material for deletion, then, we intend to stop the material in all the business transaction.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

thanks for your response

in principal the question is valid...however reality is sometimes different, and business might ask to plan for material which is still on stock, i.e. it is to be phased out (marked for deletion) however the last quantities are to be sold (planned FC).

BR

Tamim