cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object J_1AOFFDOC no sub-object was defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Currently, i am working on Taiwan Tax config. When i am trying to maintain Number Ranges for GUI Number, i encounter err msg "For the object J_1AOFFDOC no sub-object was defined", does anybody come across the problem ? how can i get it resolve ?

Detail Error Msg :-

Message no. NR006

Diagnosis

- A sub-object was not specified when the number range object was defined.

- The sub-object value table has no entries.

Examples of sub-objects of a number range object are: company code, controlling area, operating concern, warehouse number or plant.

Procedure

- If the intervals are to be distinguished by sub-objects, change the definition of the number range object using Transaction SNRO.

- You can determine the value tables belonging to the sub-object as follows:

1. Call the transaction SNRO -> Display the affected number range object. Note the name of the data element of the sub-object.

2. Call the transaction SE11 -> Display the affected data element. Give the value table displayed here entries by using standard table maintenance or the customizing function.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SNRO, input the said object and execute. There check whether the required number range is maintained. Else, check the following notes which may help you:-

1) Note 594896 - TW: Warning message 53 300 during off.doc.number generation

2) Note 673828 - TW: Chronological Check for GUI Numbering

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check SAP Note 365351 see if this helps.

Also, check in tcode OBCL and see for the company code used, whether it has been defined as taxable or non-taxable.

Then, check also that you have maintained the tax numbering for official documents (prior to that, ensure that you have maintained your number group):

For this, you will need to go to:

SPRO --> Cross Application Components --> General Application Function --> Cross Application document --> Taiwan --> Maintain Number Ranges

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Unfortunately, after setup OBCL, i still got the err msg.