Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset the release strategy in PO when PO Value reduces

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me for the following query:

How to reset the release strategy in PO when PO Value reduces?

How to reset the release strategy in PO when Terms and Conditions written in PO Text changes?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi..

PO value is changed so..your PO will not be released..

for changing your release strategy go to SPRO- >MM->Purchasing->Release procudre then..

Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders

then go to release strategy and check the classificaiton button...and check which characteristis is assigned and what is the value fot that..

then go to that characteristics using CT04..and change the characteristics value...and save it..

Hoep it works..

Thnaks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing some problem i have created one value contract and i released contract if any any value change in contract after released then release strategy is not retrigger for release.

Please suggest me how to get retrigger of release strategy.

below screenshot for your refrences.

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried resetting release strategies. It is possible to prevent user from making any changes once released by a certain level. This is possible by making "1" in "Chgable" field against relevant Release ID ( Path: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide-> Materials Management-> Purchasing-> Purchase Order-> Release Procedure for Purchase Orders-> Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders-> Release indicator). But I too do not find any other way in Standard SAP to Reset Release Strategy when PO value Reduces or any other change in PO Text or Terms and Conditions.

Thanks,

S.Raghavan

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check User Exit EXIT_SAPLEBND_002 or check to modify function module ME_REL_STRATEGIE_EKKO for to reset existing release strategy for reduced values.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding re determination of release strategy, when P.O value decreases, is not possible with standard SAP, Regarding your second point, of determination of new strategy, when terms and conditions change, I am afraid this is also not possible with Standard SAP.

You can explore Version Management.

Regards

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per standard SAP , When PO value reduces ...PO will not derelease....Releast stratgee only triggered when PO Value increases...

We have faced same problem and solved through Function Module......Function Module name is ME_REL_STRATEGIE_EKKO

As per your second point ....Pls check structure CEKKO ...fields that's are available in CEKKO structure can be used as Charetrstics in RElease Startegee..................

Thanks