Did you mean: 

How to map AQL sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Help me to map below AQL plan in QM.this plan my client is using

NORMAL INSPECTION

Lot size Nom Sample size Level 1.5 Level 2.5 Level 4.5

(Accept/Reject) (Accept/Reject) (Accept/Reject)

2 A 2 0 / 1 0 / 1 0 / 1

8 B 3 0 / 1 0 / 1 0 / 1

- - - - - -

500 k 32 2 / 3 3 / 4 5 / 6

For TIGHTEN INSPECTION

Lot size Nom Sample size Level 1.5 Level 2.5 Level 4.5

(Accept/Reject) (Accept/Reject) (Accept/Reject)

2 A 3 0 / 1 0 / 1 0 / 1

8 B 5 0 / 1 0 / 1 0 / 1

- - - - - -

500 k 80 2 / 3 3 / 4 5 / 6

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the below steps

1. Create a sampling scheme by selecting the option sampling tables by AQL through QDP1

2. Create a sampling procedure through QDV1 and assign the sampling scheme created above .

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak & Sujit,

But i have AQL chart with 3 Sampling plan. means In NORMAL INSPECTION, i have Level 1.5,Level 2.5,lavel 4.0

and in all three lavels 3 Sampling plan.

I already made sampling plan,assigned in sampling procedure.

Now my question is when i will assign in QP01,which one will conside.

How i can tighten my result recording.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now my question is when i will assign in QP01,which one will consider.

You have created sampling procedure.What seviarity & AQL level you have entered will be considered.

How i can tighten my result recording.

By entering the Tightened seviarity in the sampling procedure you can tighten.

or else QDL2 T code for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Suppose i assigned with severity/AQL 004 normal inspection AQL lavel 2.5(some sampling plan).

i did RR and now i want to tight my inspection with 006 (another sampling plan).how to map in this case.

Regards,

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

good question..............

As I have explored this before ...

what I found that

You use the dynamic modification rule to specify which inspection stage should be used in an

inspection (for example, normal, reduced, or tightened inspection, or a skip) based on the

results of the last inspection.

So for tighten the inspection in DMR stages you have to precify the sevarity.same should be maintained in the sampling procedre( which has sampling scheme --->which in turn sample tables with different combination of AQL & sevarity.)

You have to maintain the allowed relationship in QDB1.

In QDL2 you can change Tighten the inspection ...there is button on left han corner

Explore !!!

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you only assign one level against a charcteristic.

SAP already provides many standard AQL sampling plans. The ones for you probably want are S221214L, S221214M and S221214N.

If you don't have these, you can created them manually. You should have a sampling procedure for level 1.5. Another for level 2.5 and another for 4.0. You will need a sampling scheme created for each of these where you maintaing you normal, reduced and tightened sampling tables.

Whether the normal, tightenned or reduced sampling is used is depenedent on the quality level. This is usually tracked by vendor/material for incoming inspections, and by material for inhouse production. You can adjust the current quality level for a given combination using QDL2.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a sampling scheme for different AQL levels & severity through QDP1 .attach same to sampling procedure in QDv1.