Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Data in Customer Master....

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As a part of our Project we are extending few customers to our new company code & sales org...this new company code is in chine so the users wants to have the customer name in chinese as well.....

My doubts is since its an extension only the company code data and sales area data we can change except the general data which would be copied as such from the original company code...

But for the above requirement we need to bring the chinese lang in General data only...how to acheive this?...

Through LSMW is it possible?......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please note, you can extend other details as well through LSMW, but it is not possible to extend the general address data through LSMW. but, yes it is possible to convert in chinese language through customer master.

- Go to general tab and click on "International Version" button

- Select the appropriate language i.e. "C" - "Chinese" and press enter

- Also select the same language under "Communication".

Try this and confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Verulkar

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply....

What does it mean if I set the lang as Chinese?...whether will it allow me to enter that lang?....I need to see the names in chinese......

From your reply what I understood is only after extending those customers to the new entity I should change the lang as chinese is that correct?.....correct me if am wrong.....so in that case as I asked in the first line how will I see the names in chinese lang?.....

Answers (0)