Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Down Payment Scenario

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In the down payment scenario i generate a request with reference to sales order, and than user release the stock against the sales order, and after this PGI done and invoice is generated with reference to sales order.

I want that invoice F2 will be generated with reference to outbond delivery, because some time a minor fluctuation occur in the order and delivery qty.

I have try it but unsuccessul so far.

Looking forward for the gurus response.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

This is the maximum possible solution.

Regards,

Imran khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

For the use of the standard downpayment scenario available in SAP, you would need to first activate the use of Billing Plan in your system. This is necessary in order for downpayment invoice to work, and they can be assigned either at header or item level.

To activate the billing plan function, maintain the materials, for which you wish to process down payments, with item category group 0005 (milestone billing). This gives the item type TAO via item type determination. The item type TAO calls up the billing plan function.

Hence, during when you create your Sales Order, click on Go To item --> Billing Plan if the billing plan type is assigned to your item category.

The other standard settings you could maintain in your order are as follow:

-Maintain the Date description as "0011"

-Billing rule as "4" and billing type as your downpayment type.

-Maintain the billing segregation and other billing item information.

-Then Save the Order.

For the Billing portion:

-Go To the tcode "VF01" and create the downpayment invoice with reference to the Sales Order you have created.

-The standard billing type used for this should be "FAZ".

-Go To the Finance tcode "F-28" and perform the payment of that amount.

-Final invoice would use Billing Type F2.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kok Wai Phang ,

You probably cant understand my question..

I want when I generate invoice F2, i want to generate it with reference to outbond delivery docment, not from sales document.

In standard system F2 invoice in down payment scenario is generating from sales order.

Regards,

IK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, in a downpayment scenario, the SO number would have to be the basis of the referencing document for invoicing, as the billing plan is used for this scenario. Only then the system can identify the remaining amount to be billed to the customer from the SO number referenced.

In your case, due to fluctuations in order/delivered quantity, I would suggest the use of standard debit/credit memo processing to address this fluctuations. It would provide a more systematic handling of the differences.

Thanks.