Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pland. ord for items that are planned at ECC are auto Allocated to Resource

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have items that are planned in the ECC not in APO. The Items are mrp type "PD" in ECC since they usually open manually prod.orders for these items. They have a PDS in APO .These prod.orders are scheduled in APO using the planning board. But, sometimes planned ordres are created in the ECC in the planing run. These planned orders are aoutomatically scheduled (allocated) at the resource. We would like to avoid it. Any idea how?

Thanks you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These planned orders are allocated to resource based on whatever resource you have specified in planned order in ECC.

So planned orders created through MRP what ever resources are selected on whichever date same will appear in APO.

Do you want to pass ECC planned order to APO in deallocated status instead of in scheduled status.?

In such case you can try modifying configuration of planning procedure in APO .

Regards,

Santosh

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Santosh Hi

Indeed, I created a new PP planing procedure with the settings that for new/changed planned order from OLTP the status will be not scheduled. I set this new PP pln.proc to the product, BUT it is not working. Still the planned orders are scheduled in APO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is setting in CIF for retransfer of scheduling results from ECC TO APO. Have you checked whether it is set to always retransfer or donot transfer.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member209252
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Is the setting you are referring in in ECC or APO side? I could not find this setting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arieh,

I was talking about setting from APO side /SAPAPO/C3. But I guess it is for sending changes from APO to R/3 and not R/3 to APO. So maynot be applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typo in my earlier reply its /SAPAPO/CP3