Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All users Tcode authorisation in SUIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SUIM we can check tcode authorisation for single user. Is there any other way to check all users (suppose 100 users) tcode authorisation in single shot ? or we need to check for single user (100 users seperately)

Presently we are going SUIM -> Transactions-> Executable for user (single user only possible)

Pls guide

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Identify the roles (by transaction assignment) and then check the user assignment for each role.

Edit: well this would be for a single transaction, if you want all transactions per user could still be better to list their roles.

Edited by: Gerd Kirchner on Jul 7, 2011 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think itu2019s not possible to find all users Tcode authorization in single shot.

Data from different table(s) and report(s) may be required for the exact required data with filters on the acquired data in excel.

Regards,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Creating a query with table joins would solve the problem

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that simple selecting data from table is sufficient. That report evaluates which transactions can be executed. So for example if you add authorization for S_TCODE for S* then that reports returns all transactions starting with S.

That report can be executed only for one user but this logic is separated into one function module. So customdevelopment to extend it for multiple users won't be a problem.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

That report evaluates which transactions can be executed. So for example if you add authorization for S_TCODE for S* then that reports returns all transactions starting with S.

> Cheers

Which report??? all i wanted was for the OP to check the feasibiltiy making table joins, i didnt want to spoon feed on AGR_USERS and AGR_1251

Former Member

Hi,

Simple way is to generate the list from AGR_USERS (Roles assigned to users) and AGR_TCODES (Transaction codes in Roles) and then using a vlookup.

Alternative is to use SQVI query and join both these tables to get the information. In most of the environments, SQVI access is restricted in such cases you can opt for the 1st solution.

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

AGR_TCODES only holds transactions present in the role menus so that may give an incomplete picture. Slightly better is AGR_1251 filtered on S_TCODE. This gives an idea about which transactions can be started but ignores all other authorizations required to complete a task.....