cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Capture in STO

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

There are 2 plants within same co. code. Plant A manufactures parts and Plant B is an assembling unit. Plant A does STO on Plant B. Plant B assembles the parts and make finished goods. Both plants are located in different states and have different Excise registrations.

Now the issue is that in case of STO, we're following this flow: ME21N (STO, UB)-> VL10B (NL)-> VF01 (Pro forma inv. JEX)-> J1IIN.

1. First issue: Receiving plant does GRN w.r.t Outbound Delivery (is the reference to Outbound Delivery correct?).

2. Second issue: Receiving plant does Excise Capturing through t.code J1IEX w.r.t. STO (is the reference to STO correct?).

3. Third issue: In J1IEX, err is coming: "Maintain Vendor for the Customer XXXXX (code of receiving plant as customer) attached to Supplying Plant XXXX. Message no. 4F115". How to solve this error?

Pls advice on these 3 issues.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by: R S on Jul 7, 2011 7:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R S,

We follow the below steps in STO process; please check if this helps:-

u2022 Create Sale Order at Depot Plant u2013 VA01

u2022 Create Purchase Requisition on Sales Order

u2022 Create Purchase Order (STO) u2013 ME21N

u2022 Create Delivery and PGI u2013 VL10B / VL02N

u2022 Create Pro forma Excise Invoice (billing type JEX) u2013 VF01 (basis of STO delivery)

u2022 Create Factory Sales Excise Invoice u2013 J1IIN (basis of pro forma excise invoice)

u2022 MIGO Posting at Depot

u2022 J1IG Posting to capture excise invoice

u2022 Create Delivery and PGI u2013 VL01N / VL02N

u2022 Create Depot Sales Invoice u2013 J1IJ

u2022 Create Commercial Invoice u2013 VF01

Regards,

Palash

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D Palash,

The receiver plant does not sells the parts received form Plant A. Instead it consumes those parts (201). Hence my issue is that system shd update RG23 A of Plant B. So while doing GRN I'm getting following Excise Actions:

06 No Excise Entry.

09 Create RG23 D Entry

10 Create RG23 D Entry for Existing Excise Invoice.

Since I want RG23 A to be updated so all the above options will not fulfill my requirement. So how to bring relevant Excise Action?

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If both plants are excise registered , you need to enter the excise duties manually while doing MIGO at the receiving plant after selecting " capture and post Excise duties " in the excise tab. Here , The RG23A register will get updated ..

In your case , you say that you dont have the above option to be selected , bec you can activate it in Tax on goods movement.

With Regards

S.Siva