cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval date in shopping cart in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to display Approval date (date when approver approves and received date) in Approval tab in shopping cart when we place a order on shopping cart?

Regards,

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Approval tab already there are fields WI " Received on " and "Processed On" these are standard fields and these fielda are sufficient to know when the WI is received and when it is approved.

regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right these fields are already present and these are the one for which I am looking for. My concern is, these fields are not getting populated in case of shopping cart. Also, from my analysis FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2" will return al information related to WF (say WF item id, node_id etc) based on these inlputs FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROV_TABLE_TRAN2" will return the Received Date and Processed Date. But the FM 1 is not populating the node_wi_id field for Shopping cart hence FM2 is failing to populate the date details.

Any idea why this so for SC?

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When approver approves a shopping cart, this is considered a change. Therefore, in "changed at", you will see the approval date.

Not sure if you can add such value in approval overview.

Regards,

Ricardo