cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet explorer blocks to download pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to download the PDF file, when am clicking on the LinkToAction .

But the internet explorer will give the message saying that 'Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer'.

So when I am clicking this information there is link called 'Download File' , if click this link its come out from this page.

Note : If am changing the settings in Tools Menu----> internet option --->security tab -

> custom level -> Downloads-> Automatic prompt for downloads-->enable.

It will download the file without any error/message.

So , do I really need to change this settings every time or is there any other solution for this issue?

Regards,

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano,

You change your browser settings, or contact your system admin. May be blocking some popups.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply,

This application will be used by different users in different places ,

so do we really need to change the settings only ?

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you just by changing browser settings you will get download file.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kissnas,

For the first time only , browser is showing the information if click on that download file it will come out to log in page ,

If I log in once again and if I try to download , it is downloading the file without showing the message.

So , if it is really browser settings issues , it should give the same message in second time as well right ?

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First time it is asked, after you changed. so thats why it is not asking again.

Better you test by changing browser settings before executing your application. then you will find the problem.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No , I did not change any settings .It is working for second time without changing the settings.