Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running the below on an AS/400 model 840 with v5r2:

Module Version Patch Service Pack

SAP_BASIS 620 54 SAPKB62054

SAP_ABA 620 54 SAPKB62054

SAP_BW 30B 25 SAPKW30B25

PI_BASIS 2003_1_6201 7 SAPKIPYH57

When activating standard content ODS (0SD_O01, 0SD_O02, and 0SD_O03) and 1 custom ODS (ZSD_O01) we receive the above error. Everything shows that the extract was loaded correctly and their is a PSA request id; however, the lights are red.

You can't change the the status to green. The display messages for loading the extract indicate that everything went well. You can't delete the request.

The extracts that can't be activated in the ODS (2LIS_11-VAHDR, 2LIS_11-VAITM, and 2LIS_11_VASTH) are activated in the infocubes where they are used.

I have sent a note to SAP for assistance and it has bounced around and is now in the hands of the BC-DB-DB4 team.

Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on?

Thanks,

Bill Cooper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. We IPLed the partition yesterday and ran the process chain this morning. All of the requests in the ODS' with red lights turned green and the data is acceptable.

I don't know why we didn't IPL immediately.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Could you please provide the solution how it resolved for you?

Thanks,

Sudarshan

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

when you get an error DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR, the short dump (ST22) and the developer trace show more details about the error - in particular the SQL code and the database error text. This may help identifying the root cause of the problem. If the SQL code is -904 (text: "Resource limit exceeded"), you may want to have a look at SAP Note 54028. If the SQL code is -901 (text: "SQL system error"), the problem should be reported to the IBM support. For other SQL codes, we need to look closer what the circumstances are.

Kind regards,

Christian Bartels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at SM50 didn't provide any information. SM21 echos what is in the ABAP dump.

The error occurs at

001260 * check previous operations in odsobject for all requests

-

> SELECT *

001280 INTO TABLE l_t_reqstate

001290 FROM rsodsactreq

001300 FOR ALL ENTRIES IN i_t_actreq

001310 WHERE

001320 odsobject = i_odsobject

001330 AND request = i_t_actreq-request

001340 AND operation <> rsdro_c_operation-activate

001350 AND status <> rsdro_c_reqstate-finished.

The data in table RSODSACTREQ has errors in it. There are datapakid type 1 and type 0 records for the same request. It seems that there should only be type 0 records for a successful activation. The type 0 record exists but the not all of the required data is there.

In table RSREQICODS there are type "I" records for the request but no type "C" records for the ODSR. If the missing records are added and missing data values added to RSODSACTREQ, the status lights turn green, everything looks correct in RSA1 but you can't delete the request nor can you access the data via a query.

Any ideas?

Bill

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the "database" sectoin of the dump in ST22. This may reveal more information.

You can also check the workprocess trace (using SM50) of the workprocess producing that dump.

Markus