SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM billing cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have question regarding GM Billing. For example when I executed T.Code: GM_RRB_IND for grant X which has a balance of $1700 and i created billing for an amount of $400 (so balance for Grant X will $1300) and after a while using T.Code: VF11 I have cancelled invoice which was created previously for $400.

And now,when I check the Grant X again to bill, $400 is showing as already billed and amount to be billed as $1300. But after cancellation of invoice it should show $1700 only instead of $1300. Please explain this if I wrongly understood. Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

EVA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

You've probably already received an answer for this problem, but this is what we did to complete the process.  After you cancel the SD billing document with VF11:

1. Use transaction code VA02 (change sales order) and enter the SD memo number. 

2. Select "GM rejection in GM" in the Reason for rejection column on the Item overview tab. 

3. Save.

You should now be able to see the amount cancelled amount in the amount to be billed column.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi,

You've probably already received an answer for this problem, but this is what we did to complete the process.  After you cancel the SD billing document with VF11:

1. Use transaction code VA02 (change sales order) and enter the SD memo number. 

2. Select "GM rejection in GM" in the Reason for rejection column on the Item overview tab. 

3. Save.

You should now be able to see the amount cancelled amount in the amount to be billed column.

Thanks,