cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICF Services - All active services and audit trail

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have upgraded one of our client environment from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 - Ehp4 and activated SICF services for Portal applications. We are using ESS, MSS, ECM and HR Admin for Portal and during setup we activated several services.

I was wondering if their is any way to find out all activated services and we can audit who activated all services from backend from ERP 6.0.

Thanks,

Miral.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

As per SAP "Note 1555208 - ICF services become inactive after upgrade or SP update" we can find the list of active services along with path using the report RS_ICF_SERV_ADMIN_TASKS

SA38 --> RS_ICF_SERV_ADMIN_TASKS --> Export of Active Services into CSV file

Regards

Bhagirath

0 Kudos

Check the table ICFSERVLOC. All active services are marked with an "X" flag.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you know the Services Name then you can check the status that is active or not and you can also check last changed by user on administration tab.

Sicf- Select service- execute then right click on Service and go to Adminsitration tab, it will give you the details.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subhash. But doing that first I should have list of all services since I am not sure how many services were activated by project basis team. Also some services are standard. I am looking for some table which gives me list of active services and activation date. Does it make sense?