cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Integration to MII sca files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to integrate NWDI with existing MII. Iam using MII 12.1.8 version.

I have downloaded MII_BUILDT.sca SP08, and XMII.sca SP08 patches from servive marketplace.

Where can I get the SAP_BUILDT.sca file. Also for integration where should all these 3 sca files to be placed(i mean which path).

Please advice.

Thanks,

Padma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Path to download SAPBuildt.sca file.

service.sap.com/swdc > Support Packages and Patches - N>" SAP NETWEAVER" >SAP NETWEAVER 7.0>" Entry by Component" >Application Server Java> DI BUILD TOOL 7.00 --> #OS independent

for deployement path please refer

MII Project Building and Deploying document.

hope it helps!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Edited by: Manoj Bilthare on Jul 7, 2011 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the path to find the sca file.

But now I am confused which SP version of this file has to be downloaded whether I need to take MII SP version or NW SP version?

According to MII project building and deploying it says this path \usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\CMS<server><sid>\CMS\inbox for deploying these files is this is correct?

Also one more thing while configuring Integration of MII with Existing NWDI in MII nwa I closed the browser directly , now I see start , resume , re-execute all three buttons are disabled. how can I start or re-execute .

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks,

Padma

Edited by: Rao on Jul 7, 2011 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

As per my understanding this file is comming under SAP NETVIEWER 7.0 so it should be according to SAP NW.

The service packs upto 24 are dedicated to sca file so you can download latest service pack.

I have never done NWDI configuration so I can only suggest you to follow above document.

May be some expert can help you out.

hope it helps!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare