cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How change transport from DEV to QUA from manual import to automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

The import from dev to qua have been made manual for a long time.

We wont to change our transport rule from manula import to autoimport every 30 min.

I need to check my step.

Now queue to QUA contains 805 requests with status ready import again, 2800 with status already imported, 58 waiting to be imported.

If i am right undertand, if i shedule "import all request" all of request with status 'ready import again' will be imported again. and request with status 'already imported' will not be imported again

It is not suitable for as. We need to import only new request.

1. Is it possible to change status from 'ready import again' to 'already imported?

2.May be the good idea to delete request from QUA queue with 'status import again' ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way,

Once you remove the requests that are not required from the queue, you can setup and automatic import job for this queue which will run at the frequency that you watn (30 mins as you said).

To do this, go to the import queue for which you want to set up automatic import and click on Import All button. A dialog box opens that asks you to enter conditions for start. Here, choose the options to make this job periodic (30 mins ??) and give it a start time.

Now, the job gets scheduled and runs as per the frequency you've assigned above.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>1. Is it possible to change status from 'ready import again' to 'already imported?

No you cannot change the status.

>2.May be the good idea to delete request from QUA queue with 'status import again' ?

Yes. I also prefer the same. You can delete the request which you have already imported from the queue.

Regards,

Subhash