SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of Payment to determine due date as last date of the month

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does any one know how to configure a Terms of Payment to determine due date as last date of the month ?

I tried by puting fixed date as 31 in the Terms of Payment in FI but when I am creating in FI-CA it gives me an error "_Term of payment Z003 is inconsistent/not planned_"

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

It seems the settings that you have maintained in FI are correct.

When you are assigning the payment terms in FI-CA, you need to assign a factory calendar as well to the payment terms in the following config-

IMG->Financial Accounting ->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Payment Terms

If you have already assigned the factory calendar and still the problem persists, can you give the message ID and the message number of the error that you are getting?

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

It seems the settings that you have maintained in FI are correct.

When you are assigning the payment terms in FI-CA, you need to assign a factory calendar as well to the payment terms in the following config-

IMG->Financial Accounting ->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Payment Terms

If you have already assigned the factory calendar and still the problem persists, can you give the message ID and the message number of the error that you are getting?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan problem is solved.

But I have a question, why his error only occoured in the case of end of the month payment term, I had 5 different combination of days & fixed dates, those did not give this error.

Thanks

Satyajeet