cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart Template - Change/Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How to Create, change, display and Copy the Shopping cart Template in SRM7.0? Is there any standard way to do so? In SRM5.0, we can create it using Create Template link and it can be changed through Check Status menu. The same procedure works in SRM7.0 too. But, is there any other way to Change/display the Shopping cart Template (apart from Check status menu)?

Also, any special/particular settings has to be done to use Shopping cart Template functionality in SRM7.0?

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Raaam's...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When accessing the purchasing tab in SRM portal and purchasing link in left side menu, you have the option to create shopping cart templates.

In order to display your templates, you have to use the POWL query, available in purchasing link.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

In my system, Purchaing screen has been customized and I am able to use Create and Copy Shopping cart Template link alone. Change and Display SC template link is not working. That is, POWL is not at all coming to choose the listed SC template to change/display. While clicking on the Change SC template link, system shows pop-up message "Interface data contains errors". Also while clicking on display SC template,it shows "GUID not exist".

Moreover while clicking on Copy SC template, system trying to create new SC template(with new number) instead of showing existing SC templates. So problem is, POWL is not showing up in the system. How to get it displayed in Portal for SC template?

Throw me ur lights...

Regards

Raaam's...