Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCM Masters,

On running CCR, someiimes we see the errors

153- ORDER WITH INTERNAL NUMBER EXISTS ONLY IN APO

159- ORDER DIFFERENCE FOR TOTAL QUANTITY

154- ORDER WITH EXTERNAL NUMBER EXISTS ONLY IN APO

152- ORDER DOES NOT EXIST IN APO

Kindly let me know what is the significan ce of all the above errors and why do they come

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

CCR report is used to compare APO transaction data with R/3 transaction data through active integration model.

to run this deltaCIF (CCR) report , that material must be in active integration model . then only sytem will compare.. Based on errors you need to take action

coming to your errors....

153- ORDER WITH INTERNAL NUMBER EXISTS ONLY IN APO

--> It means orders created in APO but this not exist in R/3 . you need to delete this order in APO or need to RECIF. both you can do from this report itself

159- ORDER DIFFERENCE FOR TOTAL QUANTITY

--> orders are available in both the system (APO & R/3) . but total qty got chnaged in one of system.....

152- ORDER DOES NOT EXIST IN APO

--> Orders exist in R/3 . but not in APO. check queue got blocked? or any other reason

Regards

Thennarasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thennarasu,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Kindly tell me what is the meaning of external element and internal element and the logic associated behind it in the CCR report

Sometimes, orders created in APO will have error as internal element mising in APO and some times as internal element missing in R3 and

similarly orders created in APO as external element missing in APO or eternal element missin in R3

Kindly throw light

Regards,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

Orders that are created within SCM (such as planned orders or purchase requisitions) initially are created with an internal order number, using an SCM number range. If these orders are published to R/3, the order is then duplicated in R/3. This new R/3 order contains an order number generated by R/3, using an R/3 number range. Once this order is bounced back to SCM, the original SCM order (with the internal number) is replaced by the new order that was created in R/3. In a production system, this happens it virtual real time.

So,

internal number = created in SCM, but not yet published to R/3

external number = created in R/3, and cif'd to SCM.

The errors you mention are common in development, until the core interface is fully operational. In a working system, though, they are usually the result of someone improperly responding to blocked queue entries.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

The explanation was amazing. I still have questions.

for example there is a planned order generated in APO with number 1234 and has been published to R3 . In R3 it gets a number 5678 and updates to APO

In this case;

1. ORDER WITH EXTERNAL NUMBER EXISTS ONLY IN APO (Error code 154)-----does this mean that order 5678 now exist in APO and it does not not exist in R3. So CCR receommends pushing the same to R3. How is this possible as the order 5678 has come to APO from R3 only ???

2. ORDER WITH INTERNAL NUMBER EXISTS ONLY IN APO (Error code 153)----

Does this mean that the order 1234 exists only in APO and it does not exist in R3 so far and CCR recommend pushing the same to R3

3. ORDER MISSING IN R3 W/O EXT KEY(Error code description)--What does thie error mean??

4. SCHEDULE LINE W/O EXTERNAL NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST IN R3 (Error code description)----what does this error mean??

Kindly help me understand the concept here

Regards,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

How is this possible as the order 5678 has come to APO from R3 only ???

. Stop and think about it. Just because the order came to SCM from R/3 'yesterday', doesn't mean that it still must exist in R/3 'today'.

I am not going to comment on all the ways these errors can occur in a production system, there are many, and I could fill pages with scenarios. A little thought on your part and you can surely come up with scenarios that will cause the symptoms. Generally, as I mentioned earlier, they mostly occur when someone manages blocked queues improperly. Generally most common root cause is when 'someone' deletes blocked queues, rather than first resolving the root cause and then re-processing the queues. Second place is inappropriate or missing master data. A distant third place is when the connectivity between R/3 and SCM fails.

In a development system, these errors are usually caused by omitting one or more steps, during configuration of SCM replication, and during setup and activation of integration models.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB

Though it is an old forum but i have the same isuue. As you nicely explained my situation is the first scenario or Set up and Activation of Integration model.

My question is how to rectify this issue and send my SNP plan back to SAP??

Last 2 days I am going through all the checking of config, IM,(Yesterday we made OSS note to activate PDS in APO) now still I have the same Issue.

Question is once this thing happen how to slove this?

Thanks in Advance

partha

Answers (0)