cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM inspection type number 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing the whole production scenario...I have produced the finished product.....Now I want to sell that product with a inspection done before delivery.....I am using Inspeciton type 10...but I am able to do Post Goods Issue without any inspection to that material.....

Please suggest what all setting should I maintain to run this scenario?

Please Suggest...

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During picking system creates inspection for lot 10 before PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have maintained the QI record for customer and all things still I am able to PGI without Quality Inspection.....

Please Suggest..

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

In delivery catogary of cust info record what you have selected

Quality inspection :

--> Before deilivery or --->after delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before Delivary

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is unusual ,I would suggest to check QM view inspection type 10 is active or not .Then check customer info record in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained all things properly....should i need to create a new inspection plan with usage 6?

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection plan will come in to picture when ispection lot is created.

You are saying lot is not cretaed only............... still better to have inspection plan with proper usage in place !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya have created inspection plan also but still no lot is getting created any more suggestions

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please suggest the steps for this process.....and also what all things to maintain?

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also kept the post to inspection stock ticked and in this case without using inspection type 4 the stock is going to quality stock after Goods receipt from production....

Please suggest...

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell the step by step process you have followed.There seems to be some confusion between 04 & 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

It is Batch Management process I have created:-

1) Production Order

2) Did the confirmation

3) As the Backflush is on stock is directly moved to quality.....

In Material Master I have maintained 04 and 10 with post to inspection stock ticked....I also have one more question...

4) Now i am Creating sale order and then doing delivery and saving it....According to my knowledge after delivery is saved the stock should move to quality or get stuck up as it does for 03....But neither of the thing is happening instead I am able to do PGI....Please suggest

I also have one more question...

1) If i tick post to inspection stock and maintain only 10 or 03 in the material master the stock after GR is going to quality...and then i have no option to bring it out to unrestricted ....Please suggest where I am going wrong...

Thanks for your support Sir

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan

First thing there is no connection between 03 & 04 Inspection type as 03 do not have stock posting it will not stuck.

Practically when production order confirms it creates the inspection lot of 04.Then you can go for PGI which will create inspectuion lot of 10 during Picking.

Now you have maintaine "customer info record" which is affecting the inspection lot creation at PGI.

Try to remove it & then run whole cycle.

Also what you have selected in "Control insLot" in QM view of inspection type 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have maintained the customer info record.....

In control inspection lot : one inspection lot for each main item....

Should I tick the check box of 'Inspect by batch.....'

Thanks and Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

First remove customer info record & create New scenario.

Also try to put Control Insp " An inspection lot for each material and batch"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Still d same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u suggest me the steps dat i need to do from starting....It will be really helpfull for me

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a batch management process and i need to use inspection before sale(Inspection type 10). Can any one explain me what all settings need to be maintained.....I have tried many things but not sucessful yet....Do I need to create a new material without stock for this testing??? Please suggest......

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Done...

Regards,

Pawan Shetty

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos