cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting in PP-APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have a below scenario where we are trying to model the subcontracting scenario.

Plant - 4000

Vendor - 113

Product - X.

Product X can be made using A or B. this means we have two BOMs for X.

Created the recipe and two production versions PV1 and PV2 according the to different BOMs.

In Purchase info record we can only assign one production version for a given vendor. Once we assign the production version we can CIF this purchase info record. This wil create T-lane and PPM at vendor location.

My questions:

1. How to bring the PPM for the other BOM for PV2. PV1 has come to APO as it is assigned to the Purchase Info record.

2. If its not possible to bring PPM of PV2 can we manually create it at vendor location so that it is treated as an altrenate source of supply in the planning run, CTM for example.

I hope my question is clear. Please share your thoughts on modeling the above requirement.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a PPM at vendor location and a tlane from vendor to location directly in APO.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thanks for your input. I have also been thinking in this direction.

Please let me know how do we recognise in r/3 the difference in which its picking which source of supply and the impact of the same as we have source of supply only available in APO.

As of now I am assuming there will be no impact and the source of supply created in APO is only for planning.

Thanks.

Jagadeesh

Answers (0)