cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Prouct Proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

All the configuration has been setup properly for dynamic product proposal like:

u2022 Define the customer pricing procedure for the product proposal

u2022 Define the document pricing procedure for the product proposal

u2022 Assign the document pricing procedure for the product proposal to sales document types

u2022 Maintain the table of origin for the product proposal

u2022 Define the procedure for the product proposal and specify the access sequences

u2022 Maintain procedure determination (in background) for the product proposal

u2022 Maintain procedure determination (online) for the product proposal

In background product proposal procedure I have mentioned access sequence like below mention:

Function Module FM ACTY Source Sorting

1 SD_DPP_HISTORY A A Order History 1

2 SD_DPP_EXCLUSION A E Exclusion 2

3 SD_DPP_LISTING A B Listing 3

Online procedure Details is like below mention :

Function module FM ACTY Sorting

1 SD_DPP_READ A 1

Table of origin is maintained for :

u2022 Order history

u2022 Listed materials

u2022 Excluded materials

u2022 Item proposal

u2022 Customer/material info records

Now I am getting the below mentioned error :

1) If I do not run report SDPVGEN the sales order material created after running this report does not comes while create a new sales order

2) While creating the sales order for the same customer material numbers are automatically coming in the sales order without quantityu2026u2026. According to me it should not come directly in sales order it should give the selection screen to select the material with quantity

3) It does not consider material which is in material listing, if no any order is created for that material number

4) Its not taking in to consideration to item proposal material automatically, to get the item proposal material in newly created sales order I need to press CNTRL+F1

Kindly Help.

Regards

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) sdpv is the report you need to generate for the explosion of Dynamic product proposal into the sales order.

2) Dynamic product proposal is an extension to Item proposal, in Item proposal you have to click " propose items"

button to display the selection and so on........ however, in DPP system will automatically retrieve the data

using the Function module and source you have mentioned say " order history " without quantity.