Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the SOAP Axis receiver syncronius

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured a SOAP adapter with Axis as a receiver adapter.

I'm sending a syncronious message, and I would expect a responce with in the same message.

The error I'm getting is

<SAP:AdditionalText>
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: 
No sender agreement configured that matches the message's header fields (sender party: "", 
sender service: "xxxx", interface: "xxxxx", receiver party: "", receiver service: "xxxxx")
</SAP:AdditionalText> 

When I add the sender agreement I get the responce message back. But as an asyncronius message.

I would have imagined that sending a Syncronious message to the SOAP Axis adater, the response would be linked to the request.

Is there something that I need to change to make sure the response is syncronious.

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Graversen on Jul 6, 2011 2:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I would have imagined that sending a Syncronious message to the SOAP Axis adater, the response would be linked to the request. Is there something that I need to change to make sure the response is syncronious.

SOAP (Axis) Adapter can be used for both synchronous and asynchronous. Create your inbound service interface synchronous, specify request and response in the service interface and also make sure you did mapping for the response.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as long as the service interface is synchronous sudnt ideally be a problem

Note 1039369 - FAQ XI Axis Adapter

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to have something to do with the modules

RequestResponseBean

and ResponseOnewayBean