cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition to be set as mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we have set a condition type as Mandatory in our Pricing procedure.

Is it possible to make it mandatory for certain Sales Org. alone and optional for other Sales Organizations.

With Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

With REQURIEMENTS, I understand we can set the Condition type appear for certain Sales Organization and totally exclude for others. However as per our requriement we wish to still make it available for other Sales Organization as Optional.

Please let me know if this can be handled.

WIth Regards,

Karthik

Edited by: sapsd_123 on Jul 6, 2011 2:42 PM

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

From the VBAK , we can get the VKORG.

I Hope you have seen the error message which gets triggered when a mandatory condition is not maintained.

Ask your abaper to make this ERROR as WARNING for those sales organisations included in the ROUTINE.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Requirement was to remove the Mandatory Indicator in Pricing Procedure for a Condition type and still make it as required entry for certain Sales Organizations alone. We would prefer to avoid having a new Pricing procedure due to the dependencies involved.

At present we are going to build the logic in Routine(Requirement) to handle this.

Prasanna,

We could not go by your approach considering that, if the Conation Record is not found the system is not going to force the user to maintain the value for the particular Condition type.

With Regards

Karthik

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD,

if you don't mind how it is solved can you please mention the solution for further reference

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

If you have no limitation in maintaining one more pricing procedure, please follow the instructions of Typewriter.

Thats more easier than going forward with routine creation.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition table with combination of Sales org , Customer , Material ( example how you want to maintain but make sure in your cased Sales org is mandatory )

At condition type level, please maintain 'B'. Select 'D', if you dont need user to edit it in the document after getting determined.

2> Pricing procedure level - leave the fields blank (Req, Man, Static). If you need the condition should be present in all the invoices, make a check in Req field alone.

3> Keep exclusive indicator for first key combination in your access sequence. Sometimes if both the conditions in the key combination are satisfied, it will take value from the first possible one.

Please try the above steps and revert

If i am wrong please correct me

Regards,

Prasannna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One idea could be - have 2 pricing procedures; exactly same but one (PP1) has condition mandatory & the other pricing proc. (PP2) does not have condition mandatory.

Assign Pricing procedure PP1 to the relevant SOrg.

& assign PP2 to all others in OVKK

Regards,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

Seems like your requirement can be satisfied by using a REQUIREMENT routine against the condition type in Pricing procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

consider using a requirement checking routine to check for the valid sales organizations. t-code VOFM

or different condition types.

Best regards.

Edited by: Khaled Alkafoury on Jul 6, 2011 2:31 PM