cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR -eFiling .........HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT Mapping error .

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There has been an error that iam facing :(. When i try to open mapping HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT i am getting error .

The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted

Target structure has no such path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope/ns1:EndOfYearReturn/@ns1:P35Amended. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope/ns1:EndOfYearReturn/ns1:P35Amended/ns1:CessationDate. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope/ns1:EndOfYearReturn/ns1:P35Amended/ns1:EmployerDetails. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope/ns1:EndOfYearReturn/ns1:P35Amended/ns1:EmployerDetails/ns1:EmployerName. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope/ns1:EndOfYearReturn/ns1:P35Amended/ns1:EmployerDetails/ns1:ECON. Skipping mapping

etc., etc.,

All the required SWCV have been imported and were working fine in other landscape. There has been an error while transformation at segment ' IRenvelope , and its tree as mentioned above.

Can any body please help if you have come across the similar error before while working with HR interfaces.

Thanks,

Ram k.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it seems the structure is different from what was earlier defined in the mapping.

Has there been any changes or upgrade to the HR content?

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shabz,

The new PI has built based on the dump of other landscape, hence the interfaces should work fine in our landscape also . Since the interfaces are working fine in the other landscape. Iam sure there are no upgrades done after the landscape change .

Thanks,

Ram K.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks ...Sabrish, Arpil,Ashish,Bhaskar ...all

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error is due to changes or updates in data structure. But mapping program is still referencing the older one. Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer sap note 1542866

Reason for this problem:: Target namespace changed to

"http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/taxation/EOY/10-11/1"

There are legal Changes at HMRC due to which one has to do these changes:

1. R/3 Changes (Shipped Via Support Packs)

2. PI Changes (as per note 1542866)

Regards

Arpil

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arpil,

Your reply was very helpful , thank for our early response. Can u please suggest us the right Supporting packs in SAP ECC and PI for ( SAP HR and E FIling GB ) to be used fo the interface ?

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to apply download these support packages in your Software Components

1) Patch0 for XI Content E-FILING GB 1.0 --> SP19

2) XI Content SAP HR 600 --> SP65

OR

XI Content SAP HR 604 --> SP31

You can see current support package version in

Software Component Version --> Details -- Available Support packages

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The required pacakges has been downloaded and put into the folder

/sapmnt/PD2/global/xi/repository_server/import

when i tried to import them into IR by clikcing TOOLS--> IMPORT DESIGN OBJECTS. Iam not able to see them , Can any body suggest me how to download the latest Service packs into IR .

Do they over wirte the existing HR components in IR ?

Thanks,

Ram.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into below link, It contains whole process and authorization required for installation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/5755451622311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

You probably don't have authorization that's why you are not able to see them. Ask help from basis team.

If version of packages are different then it will create a new SWV with version number

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Sep 7, 2011 8:13 AM

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The requird roles have already been assigned to me Infact, i have been assigned role SAP_ALL . Still iam not able to see those objects in the ImportObjects option. Any sugesstions ...please....

Thanks,

Ram.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Once you login into IR and click on TOOLS--> IMPORT DESIGN OBJECTS, you must be getting a pop-up asking for the system (Client or Server). In your case choose server and you will get the list. else put .TPZ file on your desktop and select client and import it to IR.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per all your valuable sugestions i could download the SP content from Market place to make SAP HR compnent to 65. Can any body check wether this is the right package for my SAP HR 6.0 version to be upgraded to 65 or is there any other package to be downloaded from Marketplace to over come the current situation of Mappig errors .

My SAPHR 6.0 component current version -- > 50 not yet upgraded to 65 )

Package name Downloaded and to be used to upgrade SP from 50 to 65 --> XI7_1_SAP_HR_6.00_63_00.tpz

Is this downloaded SP meant for PI 7.0 r PI 7.1 ?

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the error it seems that either the source or target structure was changed. Try reimporting the source and target structures again.

In the source and target structure history tab, check if there has been any change. If yes, you can easily revert back to the earlier version.

Regards