cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit for returns document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During returns process, we create returns sales order type ZRE which is thereby blocked for billing. Now when we remove the block from VA02 and then prepare the credit note RE via VF01, it gets created irrespective of the returns delivery and Post goods receipt.

Now my client's requirement is that they want to create the credit note with reference to the Sales returns document only but they want the Post goods receipt to be made mandatory so that with out creating returns delivery and posting the goods receipt credit note does not get created.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your ABAP Consultanta and find out if there is any exit which can check the status of the preceeding document, in your case the delivery and only if status is C then allow invoice creation.

This could be possible.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavi ranjan,

If the business needs RE to be created with reference to the RETURNS ORDER , but it has to check for the PGR, then

its better to make the copy control from ORDER to DELIVERY and make RE a delivery related billing.

So that Credit memo wont be created without the PGR.

Now if the RE is created based on the return order and CREDIT NOTE RE should not be created without PGR, then it means that business doesnt want order related billing at all.

Please discuss with the business on this and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please keep your return item category billing relevance as 'A' so that it would follow only delivery related billing.

PGI mandatory:- In VTFL copy controls from delivery to billing at the item level maintain the 311 routine in the copying requirements field.

Please try this and let me know if this works.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTFA at Item level in Data VBRK / VBRP , check the Routine 34 (Item order-rel. GI).

Hope this would help you.

Best Regards,

ANkur