cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem releted sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I am creating Sales order through VA01 and entering Sold to party its giving a error" this customer is not maintained for perticuler sales area" even i m using diffrent sales area which is extended for customer but when creating Sales order its giving diffrent sales area even i m not using that.

please tell me why it giving diffrent sales area.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved done once again configration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vankat,

Kindly check in T. Code XD03 the customer u r entering is maintained for which sales area and make the sales order accordingly.

Regards,

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

its maintained for required sales area but its giving error for diffrent which is not using in my Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA01 screen, enter order type and enter the sales area in which you have maintained your customer.

Then you can create sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know these things once again i want explain you- my customer is-3000541 its maintained for sales area-KDT3(Sales org.)-DN(Distribution Channel)-OT(Division).when I m creating sales order i have entered- order type and same sales area(KDT3-DN-OT)

And entering sold to party -3000541 and press enter its giving error' SOLD TO PARTY 3000541 NOT MAINTAINED FOR( KDT3-DM-OT) even i m using KDT3-DN-OT. Please read carefully i hope u can understand my problem.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please check are u maintained the common Distribution Channel and common Division if not go to the following steps

u2022 SPRO / Sales and Distribution / Master Data / Define common Distribution channel (T-Code VOR2)

u2022 SPRO / Sales and Distribution / Master Data / Define common Division channel

(T-Code VOR1)

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the T codes VOR1 and VOR2 for common division and distribution channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by the members pls check the common distributors and divisions if you have maintained everything correctly then check if you have assigned the sales document to the correct sales area of that particular customer.

May be this could help you.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that CMR's customer account group, please check the partner procedure. In the partner procedure check if partner function SP is assigned.

When SP is NOT assigned to the partner procedure; which in turn is assigned to the cust. acc group; you can get this type of issue.

1 test is create customer master record with account gr 0001. And then create sales order in vA01 and see if you are getting error message.

If you are NOT getting error message then SP is not in your procedure.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done once again conguration then problem solved.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

What configuration did you do again?

Did you check the partner procedure for your account group & then create a new CMR?

Was my post helpful?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check item level, which sales area is determining, check material has which division?? som times divion will determine from material master at item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raam,

i have not entered material now just enter the sold to party and press enter then its giving this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Ashu told did you check in XD03 for customer sales area.Kindly check that and use same sales area in sale order.

Revert if not solved.

Also check in table KNVV for checking sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the customer for sales area?? if yes then Check in which sales area you have created the customer.

You have to enter the same sales area in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m entering same allready mantioned in my query but its giving error for diffrent sales area even i m not using in my sales order.