Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI5 commitment line item report not showing po gross value

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

system is showing only net value in CJI5 report, actaully gross value of po must be reflected in CJI5 report and this happening in all po's like material, service's etc. example is as follows.

Example:

po net value: 1000

st 10%: 100

po gross value : 1100 (inclusive of all taxes, ed, disc. etc)

what could be the reason for not showing po gross value in commitment line item report.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I tried one case in my system and I am able to see the Gross value including taxes in CJI5 report.

But I dont know that any settings are there or not. In my view there are no settings at PS side, might be there at MM side as told by Nag.

Regards

Shubham

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx Gokul / Nag / Shubham

Also i have checked in IDES preconfigured scenario there i have seen commitment's as a net value.

As we have seen & discussed, in some cases we are getting net value & in some cases we are getting gross value in CJI5 report.

so, what is the sap best practise to see commitment in CJI5 report. Is it net value or gross value?

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

This again depends on the business process that is being followed. Not sure, maybe the tax codes being used might influence the commitments being displayed in CJI5 accordingly. Check what tax code is usually being used in your business case.

Moreover, in my experience CJI5 generally displays only the net value. Liasing with your MM consultant and creating scenarios using different tax codes may give you a better idea. Revert in case you find anything worth sharing.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be you could check the exempt cost elements, whether these taxes are exempted or not.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know the commitment report will never show you the value that is inclusive of taxes. It will only show the net value of the PO.

I just tried a scenario in my system by creating a PO for a net value of 3000 GBP and based on the tax code i entered system calculated a tax of 525 GBP. However when i check CJI5 report it shows only 3000 GBP as commitment and not 3525 GBP. This is how the standard system behaves, i believe. You can cross check this in the table COOI. The COOI table also shows the net value of the PO and does not include the tax amount in commitment.

Regards,

Gokul

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul.

I am observing same behaviour at my end. also i have checked COOI table which shows only po net value not gross.

still waiting for responses who have observed po gross value in CJI5 report.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this is how the standard system behaves i don't think anyone else would have got the gross value (inclusive of taxes) in CJI5 report without having some custom development in place.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discuss with MM consulatant whether the taxs used in the PO is creditable or non cerditable.

Based on the tax type mentioned in the PO, cji5 report shows the commitment value.

regards,