Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/RRP4 - SNP Orders

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some problems with APO SNP orders.

If I execute /SAPAPO/RRP4 t-code, for a month, I obtain 9 orders (1 SNP), but when I test extraction for BW in RSA3 with extractor 0APO_PPDS_ORDER_01, I obtain only 8 orders and the SNP one is missing.

There is an other standard extractor able to extract these information?

If I want to create a standard datasource, in wich table can I find these details (for example MENGE field)?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Created custom datasource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same need.

I have already created datasource extracting data from SNP planning area with aggregation AMALO and AMALA but i don't find the correct aggregation in order to extract order with maximum level detail (order number).

How did you create your datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

How did you solve the issue and create a datasource?

What is your datasource based on?

Can you please share the details as we are also stuck with same issue.

Regards

Deb

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data source 0APO_PPDS_ORDER_01 is not designed to extract SNP orders. It is designed for PPDS orders. But you can create a data source to extract SNP orders. For further informations check the online documentation at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/ca630f116211d5b3170050da385632/frameset.htm

you should create you own datasource for extracting SNP orders. Note all orders in APO stores in livecahe,not in database tables.

Regards,

Sunitha

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Which is the function module to obtain SNP orders?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Inhouse SNP planned orders with ATP category u201CEEu201D you may pleas check following BAPI:

BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 .

For procumrent / stock transfer orders, please check following BAPI

BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3.

Regards

Datta