cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with atp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to schedule interface using availabilty time planning(ATP).I have configured everything.I have given automatic start to communication channel.I enabled Active check box.I have set for one time with today's date and time.

Communication channel not started.I couldn't find what might be the error.how to find what's the problem?how to solve this?

any help would be appreciated.<<text removed>>

Cheers

Vinay

Edited by: Matt on Jul 6, 2011 2:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked the adapter status? is in in active mode or in inactive.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please cross check your settings - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Also try to stop the adapter in RWB, then start it and then set it to Automatic mode.

check if your schedule, is it already passed. If so then it will not show up in the adapter

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one thing. Go to Visual Admin --> Locking Adapter --> Display locks tab and refesh the locks view.

--> Select the existing (hanging) enqueue lock .

--> Delete the lock.

-->Start the channel.

If still problem persist, please see the sap note: 1483974

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Make dummy changes in Communication channel, save and activate.

Hope this helps to you.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for d reply rajesh...but not working...

vinay

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check if your adapter is able to poll with out atp? if it is working fine with out atp cross check by providing instant time and check the channel if it is able to poll.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai everypne,

thanks for all the inputs.i tried all the ways...adapter is active..it's polling without atp.i guess may be authorization issues SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR.

vinay