cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I have a requirement which is very simple to BPM experts and many similar blogs are available in SDN.

The issue is mine is a file to idoc scenario, 8 files in a folder of different structure and 1 idoc in target. The 8 files have 2 fields in common , which I need to correlate so as to meet the business requirement .

It's a ones in a day scenario, and the scenario needs all 8 files altogether for idoc. My requirement is , I wish to put all 8 files in a data type and create a single service interface . What I wish to avoid is creation of multiple receiver determinations ( since if i create 8 seperate data types then there would be 8 abstract service interfaces ) .

Is it possible. Because for corelation , atleast 2 abstract Service Interfaces are required. My knowledge is limited and I am new in BPM. any similar standard pattern available?? I tried collect and payload , but none meet my requirement.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Arnab,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

you build a DT that hold all structures that you have.

You create an inbound interface (abs) for the bpm and an outbound interface (abs) for the bpm.

than you do the work inside bpm.

it is not possible to do so with one interface.

correlation in bpm is simple, you just need a field that is unique in order to use it for correlation.

There is no need for multiple receivers, the bpm will be the only one.

after bpm is finished you configure another receiver determination for bpm 2 idoc.

Edited by: Zevik Heinoch on Jul 6, 2011 12:03 PM

Edited by: Zevik Heinoch on Jul 6, 2011 12:06 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simplest solution for your requirement is

create only one data type, it should cover all strcutures(8files),thhen create service interfaces ( two) for same to maintain corealtion.

if you source data type structure simple then use this..

Regards,

Raj