cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Configuration for SOLMAN_STEUP fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have newly installed SOLMAN 7.0 EHP1 and updated both ABAP and JAVA stack to SP8. SID:SM1 and Productive client is set to SM1.100

After that we executed SOLMAN_SETUP to configure solman via wizard.

1. We received very first error in step 83 /118 configure ABAP SLD DataSupplier. we checked SAPNote: 1505521 which says to install patch for LMTOOLS for Netweaver 7.01 SP07 but we are at SP8. I checked the forum and found that we do this manully via RZ70.

so we executed the SLD data supplier via RZ70. Skip this step in wizard and proceeded further.

2. Now when it reached to step 112/118 where it tries to assign administrator role to user SM2_CTC$SID$A it gives error message "USER_AUTH_FAILED: User account for logonid "SM2CTC$Sid$AbapClient" not found!"

So we checked in SUIM, list of users and found that following users has been created by wizard in SM1.100 client (Productive client)

ADS_AGENT

ADSUSER

CAPGEM_BC_1

CTC2SM_$CTCS

J2EE_ADMIN

J2EE_GUEST

SAPJSF

SLDAPIUSER

SLDDSUSER

SM_SSM

SM2CTC$SID$A

SMTMSSM

SOLMAN_ADMIN

But userid in productive client has been created with name :SM2_CTC$SID$A

Although i can see proper role has been assign to other user like CTC2SM_$CTCS with role "SAP_SMSY_CTC_RT"

Also i tired to manullay create the system user SM2CTCSM1100 and re-tried the step in wizard it again gave same error that userid not found.

Please let me know how do we proceed further without skip or manully adding role to this user.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is resolved with Patch 4 for LIFECYCLE MGMT TOOLS 7.01 SP08