cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG - How to disable button in FV50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have scenario as follows. I have a simple test role, and would like to have Tcode: FV50 (park document) and F-32 (clear customer) in the same role.

When I have only Tcode: FV50 in my role, I do not have <post> button when I execute Tcode: FV50. But, when I have both Tcodes inside my role, FV50 has <post> button, and user can click on the <post> button to post directly.

Therefore, in order to have both Tcodes inside same role, I would like to disable the <post> button in my FV50.

Question: How can I disable this <post> button of Tcode: FV50?

Thanks and regards,

sbmel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BTE to disable post button from parking transactions.

Go to BF24 and copy the production 1140 to Z1140. Then go to BF34 and assign event 00001140. Assign function module ZSAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001140.Apply below logic in function module-

IF sy-tcode EQ 'FV60'. t_exctab-okcod = 'BU'.APPEND t_exctab.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Activate the Trace through ST01 for user , and try to post through FV50. Now check the trace file it will provide the exact authorization object name.

Regards

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is some authorizations objects to check .

Check in the authorization object F_BKPF_BUK , F_BKPF_BES in th Finanace accounting and remove the POST actvity 10.

Please check.

Regards

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove "Activity = 01" from authorisation F_BKPF_BUK.

Reagrds

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrinal,

If I remove Activity = 01, I cannot use another Tcode: F-32.

The Activity = 01 is a must for F-32.

Now, what can I think off is to specifically disable the <post> button in FV50, FV60, FV70, etc (all park document Tcodes).

Thanks,

sbmel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sbmel,

Please check following links you may get some idea.

Edited by: Mrinal Das on Jul 7, 2011 11:02 AM