cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginer XI-SBO Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Actually in our enterprise we need to comunicate 100+ SBO sistems (independent systems)(all arround our country) with the main SAP XI Server.

We need (XI) to get the sales from SBO.

We need (XI) to keep our master data (products) up to date in SBO.

I want to know wich is the best practice to integrate SBO with XI (SOAP, RFC, Etc.).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the answer to your question depends on a lot of factors, as for example the size of the messages to be exchanged, the number of messages exchanged daily etc.

If you are looking into the future, I would certainly advise you to think in the direction of webservices (you can find some information about how to establish a web services and XI scenario under the the following link:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

If you want to be practical, then you might think about using file adapter in the short run, as you may find it to be the easiest one to administer - however not always, and not necessarily.

If you would like to actualize the master data within your scenario, then I would certainly advise you to use MDM in your landscape. With MDM you will be able to run a very harmonized environment in terms of data redundancy and your master data storage will be optimized.

Regards,

Jaime