cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value of JMOD not appearing in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im encountering a peculiar situation where the conditon value of JMOD is not showing up in the sales order..It is however showing the tax rate.. Pls suggest.

thanks and regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested this, please check V/08, in your pricing procedure for this tax cond type, is the "BaseTy" = 16.

If not then make it = 16 and then test.

(I tested with "BaseTy" = 1, I got tax % e.g. 1% but no value i.e. 0,00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply. i tried doing that still it doesnt work..

regards

Joseph

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I had suggested based on testing. Anyway, please try 3 suggestions -

1. In V/08 in your tax cond type, in "From" give your PR00 Step # and then check by creating new sales order (in VA01)

2.Would you try changing the CMR Tax Classification in VA02, Header > Billing Document> field "Alt. tax class." and then checking if condition type is taking value too?

3. I would suggest in V/06 delete your tax condition type and then create a new by copying MWST, & test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the first two options and still it doesnt work. Im afraid i cant go for the third option as other pricing procedures that are using this condition type are working just fine..

regards

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Best way to track it would be in analysis. Goto conditions tab in sales order and click on analysis.

Check if its appearing there and what is the message its giving.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that it is maintained in FV11

@ kris_hna - please provide that link itself rather copy pasting

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

It is showing up in FV11. Condition value is however not appearing.. In one of the sales orders it is showing value and the moment i update it is again going back to 0. I wonder what the issue is.. JMOD is working fine in the other pricing procedure..only this seems to be a problem..

thanks and regards

Joseph

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please explain what you are updating?

This kind of behavior "Value appearing, but once updated value becoming 0" -

1. Are you clicking on icon "Update" and choosing B (New pricing), still you are getting value = 0? Test this.

2. This behavior can happen because of requirements - requirement can be set at 2 places; one in pricing procedure for your tax cond type & second in your Access sequence for your condition table. Check these 2.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In one of the sales orders it is showing value and the 
    moment i update it is again going back to 0.

Can you please let me know why you were clicking the Update button when the value is flowing ?? Moreover, in condition tab, block this condition type and click on Condition rec. so that system will show for what combination, the value is missing. Update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was updating because the manual excise rate% ( Not value) was also appearing.. when updated the manual excise rate% was disappearing and so also the value... finally go through the problem as JMOD got calculated when the calculation was given the right range for calculation. thank you one and all for helping me on this issue.

Thanks and regards

Joseph

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi joseph

some soution for you I googled for you

one example like yours i am just copying and providing info for you i dont know whether i can copy link or not here

here is the solution

I'm using TAXINJ procedure with JFACT as the pricing procedure for sales.

Here, I've maintained in FTXP, for IN00 and taxcode V1(new one defined),

taxes as desired and JMOD = 16%, AED as 2%.

But these values are not getting picked up in the pricing in sales order.

I'm keeping UTXJ correctly. I tried with % of UTXJ with 100%.

In the pricing analysis, I see that the condition record for JMOD is found correctly with 16%.

But it appears in the condition items as 0%

solution:

Check whether you have maintained the tax classification in material master and also check whether u have defined the same tax classification in VK11 for UTXJ, where u assign the Tax code.

Also check for customer tax classification. And check what you have maintained in J1ID. System will first search for values from J1ID, and then in FTXP.

And have you a sales pricing condition like JEX2 which is a copy of JMOD ? The value of JEX2 gets posted for Excise account key. This ensures that the cost accounting of excise value paid is done correctly - account key EX2.

I'm maintaining TAX classifications correctly in the material master, customer master and final tax classification for plant also is set correctly.

As I told, JIN1, JIN2, JIN4,JIN5 are picked up correctly and calculated. Problem is only for Excise.

And these values are getting copied initially, before I put PR00 manually.

Once I put PR00, all the conditions are set to zero back

Then after entering the price manually, u do the update pricing in Conditions View.

See, I have not altered any thing in the standard JFACT procedure. That means sales condition is there for JMOD to enable account posting..

Now, I've changed Tax category in OVK1, and put UTXJ alone there and now, JMOD is getting picked up and is calculating the value..

But note that I've maintained 10% as JMOD in FTXP.. and 8% in the J1ID excise rate maintenance for chapter ID.

Can I do away with Excise rate maintenance for chapter ID. So that I will get the % maintained in the FTXP..

did the tax code pick up correctly... did u maintain the chapter Id and excise rate fro teh chapter ID

I could solve the proble..

In the excise group assigned to the plant, I had to check on the indicators, SED and AED.

Hope its clear your issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate your help. Exise rates are maintained in J1ID and they are reflecting. Plant related excise settings are made correctly as other pricing procedure pertaining to the plant is working fine. Guess the issue is in the pricing procedure itself..

regards

Joseph