Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of additional data of production confirmation in QA11

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While production confirmation in repetitive manufacturing, we are capturing machine related data like die no through development and savind in table.

My requirement is to display the data mentioned during production confirmation (die no) in QA11 screen which enables the user for defects recording. Here we have used '04' inspection type , based on production confirmation quantity ,inspection lot wil be generated.

please provide your valuable suggestions

Thanks & regards,

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understood you don't want to store additional data into QALS but additional data should be shown at UD transaction.

If correct, one more possibility with BADI QEVA_SUBSRC_1101_16.

This BADI supports to display additional data in subscreen of header at UD transaction.

You have to define origin '04' as filter and create a screen as subscreen type.

Regards

Luke

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion !

My query is solved

Regards,

rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer exit QPL10004

Function module EXIT_SAPLQPL1_004

>You should move I_QALS to QALS and CI_QALS.

Function module EXIT_SAPLQPL1_006

>You should move CI_QALS to E_QALS_CUST.

>E_ACTIVE = 'X'.

Regards

Luke

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply,

I think the userexit "QPL10004" suggested by you will display the additional data stored in QALS table. However, our requirement is to display the data stored in "RMRP" table based on material document no stored in QALS table while posting usage decision.

We have appended RMRP table with zfields like die no, & we've done a developement, like whenever we do production confirmation in repetive manufacturing the die no will be stored in RMRP table.

And we've activated '04' inspection type in the material master of the product produced.

Our requirement is to display the die no (stored in RMRP table ) to user in QA11 , so that the user will be aware of the die no for which he is going to post usage decision in order to record defects die wise.

we are producing similar materials on various dies.

I've preapared a logic to display die no in QA11 which is as follows.

1. Get material document No from: QALS-MBLNR, QALS u2013 HERKUNFT=u201904u2019

2. Against QALS-MBLNR = BLPP-MBLNR, get the value of BLPP- PRTNR

3. Against BLPP- PRTNR = RMRP-PRTNR, get the values of RMRP- ZZMDV01, RMRP- ZZDIE_NO, RMRP- ZZCAVITIES, RMRP-ZZSHIFT

4. Display of data of step 3 in inspection lot u2013 T-code = QA11, by creating custom fields for display

If available, please suggest any userexit/BADI which will support the above functionality.

Thanks & regards,

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explore this option,

Use Inspection point: freely defined IP in Inspection plan of 04.

When you create Inspection point ,you can give name to inspection point as die number.This will help you to identify the Die No during Result recording & defect recording.

This is just asuggestion.....

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard way but it is possible by customer exit QEVA0005.

You can find some thread in forum and ask your ABAPer.

Regards

Luke

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I've the explored user exit : QEVA0005.but there is no option to export the data in this exit.

If possible, please suggest any other alternative

Thanks & regards

rajesh