cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move or transport System Monitoring configuration from SOLMAN DEV to PROD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expers,

We have System Monitoring configured in SOLMAN DEV for 20 systems with various thresholds and alerts.

Is any way to move this from SOLMAN DEV to SOLMAN PROD?

Looking forward for advice

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi 123,

When you adjusted thresholds the change was saved in a CCMS variant or "customizing set" (both terms are used interchangeably by SAP). The customizing sets can be transported in RZ21 --> Properties Variants. If you didn't explicitly create your own variant then your changes were probably saved in variant "*". The variant contains all properties that you can change with the [Properties] button including thresholds and local method assignments.

Note that central autoreaction assignments (triggered by SAPCCM4X etc) are not transportable this way, as they are stored centrally in the solman.

Good luck!

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Jon. This is really helpful!

I have additional question: have you ever come accross the error: "The active CCMS customizing variant for system XP1 00101199999 could not be determined".?

Thank you & regards,

former_member264034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The errors could be due to problems in the RFCs to XP1, it seems the

system cannot be reached properly.

Please review the information from SAP note 455356

for more detail information about CSMREG user and prerequisites for the

System Monitoring.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan,

Thanks a lot it working now, BUT I'm still can't see the treshold values in PROD.

Hello Jon,

I created a transport request with "*" vaiand from DEV, move the transport request from DEV to PROD, BUT still can't see the values for tresholds in PDOR.

Any advice, please

Answers (0)