cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm:multiple recipients for mail notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm using Charm and I configured the mail notification when a new change request is created.

I would know if Is it possible to setup multiple e-mail addresses for the mail notification.

I follow these steps:

- transaction BP

- selected the specific BP

- selected the tab page "Address"

- selected the field "E-Mail"

- selected the button "Other E-Mail adresses (Available)"

- put three mail adresses

Now if I send the mail notifaction to this BP the mail is send only to one user.

Can any one help me to resolve this issue?

thanks in advance

regards

gio'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

You need to either do some custom coding to change the program that is sending the email or set up a distribution email on you email server and enter that for the BP email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you're willing to assign more business partners to the same partner function, (i.e have 3 developers assigned) this fix will work as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have created the shared distribution list in the solution manager but when I try to put It in the field "E-mail" in the BP the following error appear:

E-Mail format not valid

It seems that It's not possible to insert the distribution list in the E-Mail field of the BP.

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance for collaboration

regards

gio'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like you put the name of the distribuition list not the email address. As long as it's formulated normally <text>@<text>.<text> it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I need to associate more of one mail address to a specific Business Partner. I tried to put two addresses in the field E.iMail (e.g.

<text1>@<text>.<text>; <text2>@<text>.<text>) but this not work fine an error appear.

I would know if exist a simple way to associate more of one e-mail adress to a specific BP. Can any one help me?

thanks in advance

gio'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've given you the three options. There is no other way.