cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a condition which only calculates one fix value per SO. tried doing this at item level but then we get that same value in every item which duplicates the amount.

Can i use header conditions? but header conditions I'm having problem creating access sequence. and header conditions always over writes the PR00 price isnt it?

Is there any other day, so I can have one value - X per document going to a particular customer? Any feedbacks appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HB00 would be the header condition type you can use for your requirement.

By using HB00, PR00 is not deactivated. Just tested it.

RB00 would not be suitable.

If in header you give RB00 = 200. & if you have 2 item lines, then the discount is 200X2 = 400.

And you do not want that.

If you want surcharge and not discount, then go to V/06 and for your condition type change field "Plus/Minus"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this means for header conditions there would not be any master data, always entered manually. Testing it now.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Header cond types you can not give Access seq.

You can test this in V/06, take HB00, in Changes which can be made; field = "Header cont" = activated. Try giving PR02 as access seq. System gives an error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, tried and it worked. Posting to accounting is a little weird though. Say my header condition is USD 100, entered only at header but if I have 5 line items, the amount is then split to 5 times, thus posting it to the same GL account but 5 times of 20. Anyway how to fix this?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably this is because you have 5 item lines. Do you?

This is "standard behavior" header condtion value shall get split / allocated in the item lines (proportional to the amounts in the item lines)

Or else how can one account for the 100$ that have been added in the header of the sales order?

What is your business requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Philipx,

Try by removing the group condition tick in the condition type setting.

Regards

Suchait

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Condition Type

HBOO: It is Group Condition once it is entered in the header level , how much amount you entered in the header that should be distributed proposinately among the items in the document

how HBOO will works is suppose in your sales order 5 line items are there but you want to give only 100 USD for that entire sales order if each line item having same qty like 100 system distributed proposinately among the items in the document like 20 USD (DIscount)

Revert if i m wrong

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would NOT satisfy the business requirement by removing the tick from field "Group condition".

Then HB00 shall behave like RB00.

If you give 250Euros discount in header.

Then if there are 3 item lines, each shall have 250Euros discount. Making total discount = 750Euros

Anyway, I like the thinking behind the suggestion!

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for my knowledge Header condition doesn't have access sequence

they are 2 condition types are there

1. RBOO : it is enter in the header level and it applies to all line items.

2. HBOO: It is Group Condition once it is entered in the header level , how much amount you entered in the header that should be distributed proposinately among the items in the document

if i wrong please correct me

Regards,

Prasanna